What We Do
At AMIVA, we provide advice and services to help companies with mergers and acquisitions, financing and other transactions.
Our approach to customer service has always been predicated on conducting first-class business in a first-class manner. We try to develop trusted, long-term partnerships by taking a comprehensive and forward-thinking approach to our interactions and developing methods to assist clients in achieving their most essential business objectives.
1. Strategic Planning
• Perform Valuation on Business
• Draft Marketing Materials
• Develop Market Map of Strategic & Financial Buyers
• Build Financial Model to Establish Valuation & Information Package
• Establish a Secure Data Room
2. Strategy Execution
• Contact identified buyers
• Distribute Teaser/NDA/CIM
• Draft management presentation
• Receive indications of interest (IOI's) and Letter of Intent (LOI)
• Coach Management on Presentation
• Coordinate Buyer Presentations
• Finalize Data Room
3. Transaction Execution
• Initiate Due Diligence
• Coordinate with Accounting and Legal to Move to Close
• Final Negotiation of Purchase Agreement
• Sign Purchase Agreement
Reverse engineering successful transactions going back multiple decades is what has allowed us to build and cultivate our process to consistently surpass client expectations. Our timeline is designed to elevate, expand, and elaborate our clients and their businesses in a competitive financial market.